Saturday, May 15, 2010

Beautiful ~~×



This girl in the picture is not me , although someone said that we look similar... hehe ,its my pleasure ~~~because she is the most beautiful girl in our school ^_^ we call her school flower in chinese that is 校花。

Everyone including me like to see those beautiful things . So, i kindly post it here and just want to share with all of you . Hope you will like it...=)




Its Sunday and my mood is definately great ! I can stuck in my lovely sofa or just in front of my disguist computer and waste my time in doing nothing ... Its very difficult for me to have such a relax time recently because my Form six study had started last week .I have to put a lot of effort on it as it is not an easy things to do...



Tommorow is also a holiday too! I feel like want to hang out with my friends but actually i have no idea about what i want to do ... My elder brother is still in the hospital as his illness change frequently ... Stupid doctor , they didnt do much to my brother as he had stayed there for more than 2 weeks already . I cant go around as i pleased because i need to help my parent in their business and take care of my younger brother at home... I cant complained anything because i know clearly about my family situation now ... its annoying...



Well , JPA scholarship will come out in this week ! It make me a little bit nervous because i really want it! Im eagerly want to study at top college in our country and even top University in Australia!!! Hey Neri , maybe i can meet you there... [ Jusy dreaming Just dreaming] @.@ Hope i no need to cry when i know the result ... wahahaha^_^



That all for today , because im hungry now ^.^ Its lunch time and food make me happier!!! Cheer up everyone !!! Wherever you are study now , just appreciate it ! And i will always miss you T.T ... Hope you all the success in your future ! MY FRIENDS !!!


p/s: I miss all of my friends...







No comments:

Post a Comment