Saturday, September 4, 2010

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y ~~×


OH yeah ~~~ ! its holiday now~~~! a ten day holiday!!! wahahahaahahahahaha.... How excited am i...=)


Actually ,i dun really have many outing or event in this holiday , just the Langkawi trip . But ,its great enough to stuck in home and doing nothing . No need to wake up early in the morning as usual , no need to listen to the boring lesson , no need to wear uniform and etc... These things really mean suck to me ... hehe^_^
And the about the trip , there were some unpleasant change that really make me down . Im really tired to deal with those pushy and ya ,i will learn to ... but ,i able to force myself to used to it and try not be be mad or angry by those things .... I will try my best to annoy those obstacle and imagine my trip will be perfect enough , that those bad things will convert into good one , those unlucky thing to me will make everything even better or etc la.... See im so POSITIVE now ...BLEK~~~

Besides ,i have started my piano course again. I do really love piano but i not really like my piano teacher ...=) LOL ...I believe that everyone wont believe that im Grade 6 now ... =.= (except my Alicia mum) I swear , its true ~~~ lalalalalala .... I know , my certificate of piano exam can place in the " Believe it or not " collection ... XD whatever ~~~


Ok ... its time to day dreaming already , so i gotta go now...^_^ haPpY HoLIdAY ~~~

p/s : Life is really wonderful if you determine it bright side ~~ ^_^ I have learnt this ... so im happy now ~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment