Sunday, March 4, 2012

Life 。 Dream ~×

Hi guys ~! A loud greet with a wide smile from here ya ~ <3 This is the smile which Rapid's driver likes very much . LOL ...=D


Finally i got this kind of free time to write something for my blog. Im busy ,i told everyone i met during this period of time . I really do ! >< haha ...

Well, i think a lot of ppl dont know that im now working at Gurney plaza and paragon now. In Meet Fresh , a new dessert shop here . This is really an inspiring experience for me besides being so well in using the ferry and rapid service. p/s : feel free to ask me anything about them like time, fee, bus to follow and etc. =)


Hmm... Actually, i perposely update my post now as i think i have to bury myself under a the ground after this coming Wednesday which is a "BIG" day for us, the 2011 STPM candidates !!!

OMFG !

Dont ask me about the result thing if i show no sign of excitement. Please T.T Everyone around me keep asking something like : what do you expect ? feel confident ? How many ace's is in your aim ? etc. And i keep answering them no expectation at all ( I really dont dare to expect anything k ?><) And dunno ,not sure , bla bla bla ... Is this result that important ?Ya, it definitely is . As everyone have to choose their future route depend mostly on this result . And this result is actually important for me to get some scholarship or sponsorship which i really need to study further in UK !!!

ok,let's get away from those unpleasant topic. =P I have now set up an online bakery , L'amour Cake house .Cakes make everyone happier , dont you ? Please support us and think of me when you need a cake for maybe a special occasion , okay ?I will give you a special discount  ! Hehe... Thanks guys ^^


Merci~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment