Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Catcher in The Rye~~×


Thanks Annelise to lend me this book and its really amazing ~~! The writer figured out the inner of a teenager or the young guys by his simple but amusing writing skill . I think i do know myself more after finished this book in less than 2 hours !But the main reason of my speedy reading is ,mine one is chinese edition ... hehe ...


On the other hands , i feel a bit nervous or maybe its some kinda of excitement now. Its time to pack my stuff and try the clothes . It should be an extremely happy and satisfying job but now , im unhappy whenever i think about those unfamiliar "friends" who will join our trip to Langkawi . What the **** ?!!!?!!? i feel like want to pour those harsh word on the guys . But why should i do that? how can i feel so angry with their existence? I dont really know . MAYBE im really tired to deal with those pushy people around me . just MAYBE la... i think=.=


ehem ..... Im happy and lucky ... I should be happy and smile widely now or even bumping here and there because im going to Langkawi ... Okay , i will . And im not COMPLAINING ! hehe , im just sharing my feeling kay?! Then , +u to everyone who is sitting for their exam , Happy holiday to those who are going to have a trip too !!!! ^_^


p/s: I strongly recommend "The catcher in the rye " to you guys !!! Its great!!! =)And you will know how to treat some special kind of people like ME better ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment