Thursday, September 16, 2010

Craps ~~ ×


This face mean i have done craps in my 2A exam.... As im quite used to it , so i can still smile widely and talk loudly as usual in my class ... LOL ... Its ok to reduce and eat my marks , but please , dont give me your unacceptable reason or EXCUSE kay?! OMG ...who you think you are ?! you are just a poor , ugly and old teacher~~!Oh My f8cking god!!! Im so angry till dare to tear my exam paper in front of her!!!! Damn you!!!!! wahahahahahahahahahah XD


Tomorrow, will have lunch with Jiba Goh ...wahaha^_^ i havent seen her for long time ! Really miss Jibas ....T_T


Okay... im sleepy now although it is just 9.20 pm~~~!O.o Im old already so need more sleep nowadays....=) so , good night ~~! muackkkzzzzzz~~~^o^
p/s:Miss the time that i had in Langkawi .... Wanna go there again or maybe other island ~~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment