Monday, November 22, 2010

Peace ~ ×





Today will be a peaceful rainy day ~!Its my holiday , finally ... Phewwwwwwwww.... After the end year exam of our school ,i thought i will be free enough to emo here and there ,and then put a lot of harmful gases in my blog and even facebook ... Its my dream season actually ... i like it and longed for it badly...>.<


But now, im still busy like a bee (a fat one) , jog to keep fit , work for extra money , outing with friends and many more activity is coming soon !!! ^^


Finally, a blank space of the calender arrived . Its today ~!=) i dont have any plan for today ... woohooo... thats why im able to update my mossy blog and relax~


I wanna to go Penang with JIBAS . Hey !Chin Yee Xian ,where is your plan ??? Im waiting for your call !!! And , Neri , when will be our gathering? you said you will bring me to Australia before right? XD can i redeem it now? hehe ... Alicia ,how about you? Bring me out eh~~ Im always free (not really) ... =)


Haha...tomorrow will be my movie day ~! RM5 in GSC cinema ...i will watch Harry Porter . I dont know this movie very well but i have a quite good perception about it ... Mr. yeap hate it so much ! And thats the main reason i must watch it in cinema XD ....!


This is my holiday ~!!! wahahahaha...im lovin it~! =) I wanna relax relax and then relax .... nothing else to do ... But nothing so great in this reality world . =( I will be busy again in December ...got extra class for form 6 ,debate competition , works and TOUR to singapore~! =)



SO, bye everyone ,im gonna to do something useless now such as dreaming , dreaming or dreaming....How enjoy am i !!!!!!!^o^

p/s : Happy Holidays ~~~~!!!

pp/ss : i know my language for this post is terrible ,because my brain is unable to process in normal speed now... Its hang~!!!!=)

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays!!! Enjoy ya..
    I dont have holidays till christmas. Bad..=(
    Jia you!! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ...thanks ya~! you should jia you and keep updating your blog !its really interesting ~! =) Support~!!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete