Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My week of brain juice ~ ×






I've said a lot of " What the hell~! " in this week ,and it gonna to be my habit , i think ~ LOL =P


WTH 1 :
A quite good time with JIBAS these days . We discuss and meet for a debate competition just like how we always did in our Secondary school life . Well , we lose in the first round ...=.= haha ,whatever ~! But we still, had a celebration after that ~! In Gurney ~! Chilis!!! XD
Yeah , this is JIBAS style ~ wTH ...












WTH2 :
Rushing for my Biology projects . 3 projects in a row!!! WTFish ~?!>.<

WTH3 :
What ?!!!!!! Hair check again ??? WT@#(&$$*%^#$^@*#& >.< .... What do you guys want from us ? Its chinese new year kay?!and we are already ADULT !!! We wont get better result or be more discipline when we have a short and ugly hair kay?! you foolish guys ,WTHHH~!!!!


WTH4 :
I found that i always feel so sleepy nowadays . I can fall asleep while im doing the immediate Math exercise in the class... but luckily , my posing was like thinking about the question very hard XD ...thats why our very cute Math teacher didnt notice about this~!!! And , i even fall asleep while im having my haircut !!! 2 times !!! WTH ... The barber noticed it and amchio pulak~!!! wahaha...


Anyway ,Chinese New Year is around the corner !!! Yay~! And now, theres lots of things to do !!! Like decorate the class, complete my BIOlogy projects , shopping ,and bla bla bla bla ......=) Im looking for ang pau~! hehe ...and also gatherings la~~~ Date me date me now ~~^o^

p/s :What The Hell ... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment