Monday, February 14, 2011

A sick Valentine Day ~ ×

I have slept a lot today .Oh my god i feel dizzy ,lost of appetite and running nose ! >.<>

Anyway , Happy Valentine . Haha , today dont mean anything special for me ,i m just ikut jejak those in facebook who are acting like so excited because of today ...=.= And ,i saw a lot of geli picture (or even a album) from those lala couple. For example , a boy cook for his girl friend (who for me is very ugly one) without wearing his upper part of body... WTH ~! AND a girl said she is like in a drama or movie because his boyfriend send a flower to her ( just 3 pink roses in it) , just because of she can sign on the receipt ...=.=

Haha , im not in a "love sick " which my penpal said , but i really cant withstand with those "lovely " couple pattern lo~!!! Ngo jit shao ng dou lo~!!!! >.<


Im really too lazy nowadays . Everytime when i passed through my blog ,i will read others blog rather than update mine . :) Hey , im busy ok? I gonna prepare my debate competition which im damn worrying now ,and watch those soap drama and facebooking and online window shopping and etc... . Haha ,=P .


Ok ,=.=, pointless article shouldnt be to long ~! Ciao ,feel sleepy again , maybe of that little cute orange pill ,which look like a tasty sweet ~! :)


Heres some photos ~! =)

p/s : You like to pattern jiu continue pattern la~ I dunwan rescue kamu liao ~!!! XD wahahahahahahhahaahhaha ~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment