Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a lovely holiday ~ ×

Ok , im too lazy to update ~ because i got lots of things to do recently .(not really~^^)

Its the last day of holiday . Sad. I have to face my sucks result in the school very soon~ >. <
Last Sat and Sunday , went to a camp named " 豆浆油条” 。Its a great camp as i learnt a lots there ~What made this memory so special for me is , my talent in debate made me well known in the camp ,and thus got a high profile ~ Besides , everyone thought i was only form 4,form 3 or a few think im "already" form 5~!!! XD Such a great comments for me ~I cant forget their shocked expression when i revealed that im Upper 6 student . OMG ~ Thats such a great feeling ~! ^_^





Yay~! We are champion ~!!! =)

And then , a lot of debate discussion and practice ~ this will be a very super duper important competition for us ~ OMg ~freaking pressure now~ >.<

More info ,please refer to my Facebook la~! XD Happy last day of holiday ~!
Ciao ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment