Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holiday gonna end ~ ×




Went to my lovely Penang last Wednesday ~ And here's our photos ~ ^^




Im changing my style after the national debate competition , when i wore like a CEO ( not OL!) ,as i like myself in that feminine look~! hehe ...am i ?XD


Today is the last day of my two weeks school holiday ... Gonna bake muffin later ·Hehe ,just suddenly in the baking mood ~! Today will be my last day to do these stupid and enjoyable things , after that ,gotta work the hardest and try my best in my study ~! >< Im going to have STPM which is the most difficult exam in the world ~! (most or second most lar ~ haha .) Will i die in this war ?OMG~! hahaha ...maybe ~ I fail my Chemist for second time since lower six ~Haiz ... I can still feel so satisfy as my result is not the lowest one in my class ~! OMFG~ Im gotta killed by this stupid attitude~!



Okay , see u guys later ~ =) hehe ...

P/s : Its time to reveal my sucks result ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment