Friday, August 26, 2011

My day ~×


Raining whole day . Just like Annelise said ,its my day .yeah , my rainy day ~ :)


Somehow ,im like really stressed out a little bit . STPM trial is around the corner ,which is three weeks after . Freaking nervous . I have done my revision and finish a lot of books and also notes but still i feel like i have to do more and works harder ,but what else ?I dunno whats feeling is that but it is BAD ~! Like we aren't ready yet but still there is no more things to do .Which mean i can do nothing ~! ><


Well ,maybe thats one of the reason besides this moist weather which make me quite emo nowadays . haha .Again ... Ya, im loser in this ~ So what ? =P


Actually , i feel like gotta have a long post here .But i forgot everything in a second ~! hehe ...so ,next time ba ~ =) Its holiday now, so i will be here more frequently ,so see you ~ ^^


p/s : Its so sweet when you know that someone is think of you . Or when they say "i miss u " . Thats so great to be heard . <3



No comments:

Post a Comment