Friday, October 15, 2010

Its simple and nice ~~×

Im happy ... Im enjoying my life and my young nowadays ... I learnt the definition of happy and the meaning of peace of mind ... I love peace ... I hate noise so much ,although im the talkative one most of the time but i do hate them ...


Of course , im not yet a nerd ,because im still having a lot of outing with my buddies... hehe ...evidently , im too free ~~ WHEEEEE~~~~



I have planned to get the franchise of Ice-ice baby one day ~~~
OF course ,not a short term plannimg... =)


I got this from website ~~Like this badly~~×



I like myself in this picture cuz i looked so girl-ish here that i seldom be !!! ^O^


And a super good news here ~~!!! I have done my MUET speaking test this Thursday ! Its such a relief and i think i did well ~~ Why do i say so??? hehe... Because the very kind and friendly examiner ask me two questions after my test ,that are :" Do you studied in chinese school since your primary education ?" I said yes ... then :" so your parents talk to you in English ?" I said nup of course .After that , he said :" Hmmmm...then you speak so well huh...." OMG !!! I nearly jump or shout in the exam room cause im too happy to get this praise that i had never had in my life !!!


I really hope that it wasnt a dream ...i hope that i had heard the right things... Im so high ~~~!^^ But though , many of my friends doubt my words,haha ,whatever . I really got this praise . My hard work pay ...T_T


WHEE~~~ Im really happy -ing ... hope that every jibas and friends of mine will be like me too ! Promise ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment