Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dismal day~~×




Its a quiet and peace dismal day again. The scorching air had been blown away by the strong wind and some cool breeze was invited to here. The cool wind blown onto my skin and this made me felt so fresh and calm in my mind ... Besides, a little bit excited hormone was produced too ! I think...


I have said before that i love dismal day soooo much . Dont know why ,it sometime make me touch and im just feel like i had reached the Heaven in my mind ...Every things become so romantic and beautiful~~


My life have had a little bit changes after the silly Math teacher who i hate so much left our school yesterday ... Its a bad thing to say that we felt so happy when we heard this " good" news and even wanted to have a class party! (Naughty Student^_^) But of course we dont ... Hehe...


Furthermore , i feel more relax when i think about the two weeks holiday soon!!! woohoo... Its is so nice for me because i no need to wake up at 6 something and then listen to such a bored lesson in the class . Hehe... i can blogging , face-booking , watching television for whole day long , reading my difficult EMMA (i will try very hard on it!) , playing piano enjoying the OPUS classical music and more excited things!!!OMG ! it make me so happy when i think n plan about it...dont you?! ^_^



However , my FCE test is around the corner too and i have to put more effort on it . Shhhhh ... tell you a secret , my English was worse enough... wahahaha! you can find it from my poor post la! haha! BUT i can feel that my English skills are improving and i am a little bit proud about it. hehe ... (praise me praise me=)) I will keep working in brushing up my English and i enjoy my hard work to move towrds my target!!! woohoo... Life is being so great with a target and dream~~~×D



Ok ... i am going to leave now... thanks my friends that gave me so much support before , specially Qingzhuang, Jiba Yi Xuan and Neri ... Im fine now with your words and of course i will keep going because im a LEO girl that strong enough!!!


p/s:This post is a little bit formal.... HeHe ... because im happy and peace now... so S- M-I-L-E~~~ ×

pp/ss: I love dismal day^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment