Saturday, June 19, 2010

Start to become a new one~~×

Today is a quiet and peaceful rainy day for me . No more serious emo , no more bad news , and no more dissapointment . Its simple and nice . It let me feel like im having some gaps to definate again what is mean by happy to me ... Its just like a starting of a brand new life for me but it wont be so easy ... i think...


Well, the dramatic 2-weeks holiday have gone and today i went back to the yucky school . Its the toughest holiday that i have never ever had before. Its just 2 weeks but i felt like i have already passed about one or two months . So , i always try to memberized what have i done in my holiday that made it so full till i cant even finish my homeworks!!! wahahaha^_^


1) I worked as a part timer again in the Ekspo in Seberang Jaya .Im a photographer there... hehe! Its very interesting for me and it must be the best choice to make some pocket money
to pay for the movies and outings myself...













2)I do many revision and hard works for FCE exam! I gained a lot of the English skills from this and this is the most useful thing that i have done in my holiday...













3)Hiking at Bukit Tukun and visit to Nyonya Heritage in Penang was the most exciting one! Of course we always join in some delicacy in our outing...^_^














































4)Secret Recipe ...AGAIN...with my pretty cousin... just want to make myself die fat........

















5)My great grandmother funeral....in chinese traditional i have to wear a white t-shirt with a red colour ribbon on it...



















6) Go through all my e-mails and stick my eyes on the tv and i gain alot af technique to loss weight...O.o















7)Dreaming in my beautiful evening or maybe end with some snacks...haiz...




Just want to share all the pictures took in my holidays and this is my post today . See you next time! ^=^



p/s: SOOOOO happy to saw Neri and Yen Ling in the school today... they have became so mature and different...Best wishes to both af you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment