Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tear's Season~~×

Finally,my(family's) new computer had arrived when i was having my dinner yesterday. Its black in colour that make it looks so cool and im glad that its with Window 7!!! OMG!I had already suffered with my old computer for a long time and i do really hope this new creature can make my use of computer become an enjoyable and happy activity without complain and furiousity...


I have had some very tough day during my previous week.I feel so bad to say that i had cried in those difficult days as i am suppose to be tougher but not weaker ...But everything just goes wrong!!! WTF...


My great-grandmother passed away on last Sunday. I felt sad to hear this because it make me thought about so many things. I din cry for this but im still sad. Its some kind of sad , which come from the bottom of my heart and i cant even express it through any kind of emotion.Its just sad...


My elder brother is now moving into The Sungai Petani Hospital( if i have no mistaken)and doctor said he may need to live in hospital for a longer period as he is still unable to breath by himself normally. Thanks to all of my friend that still take care about him and he will be ok soon...I think...


My appeal to the scholarship fail again and i think this should be the last hope for me but now it just got away from my life ...I had forced myself to believe that i cant get that scholarship forever but i still cant stop myself from falling into a great disappointment...its time to wake up and go back to the damn Form 6 life , i know.But just.... i hate myself and hate my destiny (at least i think that this fact had been written in my destiny since i was born) to make everyone around me feel disappointed... OMG!!! I hate my life!!!


I have finished my FCE exam last Tuesday and i have not did as well as i have expected before but whatever lah! I have no mood to bother about it now.My life was already worse enough so the result wont affect much on me.Chiao...


And recently , most of the jiba were so emo .I know the feeling so well as im suffering in it now too.I miss jibas and i need jibas so much but we shouldn't always follow our feeling but we have to work very super duper hard now...thats for our future! QingZhuang , everything will be alright and this is just some kind of emotion that we cant handle it for a while.The truth wasn't cruel like how you thought and the most important thing is your JIBAS wont forget you FOREVER !!! Yeah, just believe it...^_^


Thats all for now . Still have many things that cant actually speak it out clearly , but i just need to used to it . Tears must be the best medicine to cure me... i think...but its not my image at all! Haha...whatever~~~


p/s : Tear's season now~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment