Monday, December 27, 2010

Fairy tales ~×

New song for my bloggie ~ Nice and wonderful ~! I love it so much!!! Hope you too~!^^


Life bring me a lot of things . Good and bad , like and hate . Somehow , they are too much to blind myself ,too make me like a fool when i always act like a geniuse(although im not) ... Everything comes to the end. Everything past , every good store in our mind as a smile ,sunshine or a warm memory .Everything bad have been neutralised by time too! We actually gain everything beside losing our life ,our time and also young .


I want a fairy tales ,who dont ? I want a perfect world .Yet, its impossible . Flaws always shown when perfect exist . When something goes right , something might be seen like wrong . Thats for sure . And thats why greedy born to be the weakness of people .


As a blogger , its bad to be too long gas . But i am ~ hahaXD Im actually here to tell you guys that i have a new handphone . Sony Ericsson Vivaz is mine now~!!! A beautiful Ruby colour ,touch screen smart phone ~! 8.1 megapixels camera which is the most attractive factor to me !HD video function is BRAVO ~!!!! Like im filming a movie! Yet, the price is affordable too !!! My mum , dad and brother buy for me ,as the christmas + SPM present ~ LOL I think ....=)

Heres my 1st day pictures with it ~! Enjoy~!^^



p/s : Love it ~!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment