Thursday, December 30, 2010

Woohoo ~~×




Singapore ~!!! im coming to you ~!!!! wahahahaXD ... the last three day of the end year holiday ,and im going to be in Singapore ~! ^_^ How excited am i~!!! =)


Just now , about 3 afternoon ,have a young girl Tea time gathering ! Ok, but Neri and Angie were late! Hmmm... Yen ling was even later ~!!! wahaha ... see , im always the punctual one . Am i?! =)


We talk and chat and laugh like we are gossiping in our own little girlish room but in fact everyone were like staring at us~! XD You cant imagine why i have so lot of topic to talk with those young girls (erm ...2 years younger than me) ,but its real that i laugh until i couldnt laugh any more as every muscle on my face have being so tired !!!XD laugh die~!
×about the toilet bowl ~!Dirty joke!Started by Neri×

Thanks angie , Neri and Yenling ~ A very great tea time with you guys =) I feel like im as young as you guys too ~! lol ~~>.<
×Playing kiss-kiss~ahem...=.=×


×neri's poor skill in taking photo made us tired~!!(or we have laugh too much ?!)=..=×


×Nah ... Photo outside /in the toilet AGAIN ×

ok,then went home after 2 hours non-stop chatting ... And its time to pack up my things . Hmm , my mum keep giving me suggestion about my clothes , my shoe and everything . Okay , i have used to it long long time ago. Then, chose some cloth which hopefully dont make me regret and sia sui in Singapore ...


Then , think about my bag which have i ordered from an online shop . Called my friend who help me to settle those stuff . But again, no one answer or reply my call every time when im in a must-have-it-done-before-time situation .Oh gosh ~! Please answer or reply my call or i will become really extremely totally super duper crazy and pek chek !!!

And nothing to do now ... hehe, free enough to blog after i found that nothing to do in facebook ~!!! Getting boring with it now ... hmmm...


okay, gtg ... Bye everyone ! Im going to Singapore~!!! XD
×say cheese ~! ×
p/s : Happy ending holiday and school opening ~!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment