Saturday, July 4, 2009

This is~~

This is a pen . That is a pencil . This is near object and that is for far object ...



This is me . I am a special girl .






This is my 1st mum . She is small in size .









This is my 2nd mum . She is soooo attractive .
















This is my 3rd mum . She is an expert in dance .







This is my false mum(gan ma) . She is an actress wif rock style .








This is class flower . She is a princess .

















This is Hui Ting . She is so highable as me . ^_^








This is my mei mei(sister) . She is so cute and clever .







This is our ah 4(sei) . He is a prefect .







This is Maria . He is so hardworking .









This is Tze Fang . She the new member .








This is my cousin . She is so sweet .










This is my Sejarah teacher . She is so open to take photo wif me .=)











Yesterday, there was "Malam Kebudayaan " in our skul. I am a dancer tat night so i had to participate it ... We prepared very well include our looks n our dance , sooo as we know , we get a very good comment from the guest...yahoooooo!!!^_^








the program tat night is very fun n creative (special) , but still some ppl sy it was bored ...Watever, i believe all of us had done our best ...=)







Tis is drama ,Their looks is very geng...






All this had already ended . But it will always in my memory ... its a colour in my life~~~


Thanks everyone tat support me before n I LuV U all ~~




1 comment:

  1. wahhh like so nice and warm lo...dis is the real taste of friendship...yummy^^

    ReplyDelete