Saturday, July 31, 2010

im here and starring the same page of the dashboard and then decided to write nothing...

How lazy am i?!

OMG....

But i promise , tomorrow i will post an interesting story here!!! Everything is in my head actually but ...im too lazy to type... (Maybe...)

Rainy day here.... I love it badly....

Going to have my breakfast in McD tomorrow morning with my lovely friends .Dun warn me about the weight issue ... Putting on weight ain't something bad for me ,because im fat enough now so its doen't matter to become fatter and fatter and fatter and then ....... hate myself then maybe suicide in the end .... haha... WHATEVER~~×


p/s: Have a horrible new haircut but so what? ... im already fall in this damnly bad form 6 so , what to care about ? .im used to be ugly in my previous life wat?! haha...WHATEVER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment