Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing is better than my life~~×


YUP ! A drastic change in mood today . Maybe because of the lunch that i had today with JunJiao , Eugene ,Annelise , Eugene's sister and a boy that i dont even know who is he after school. Or thats because i have eaten so many delicacy such as TomYam Noodle in Mama Curry Rice (There only have 1 food about curry but others=.=) , Milky green tea , steam fish by my mum , fried rice in school and something that i cant remember any more... Or ,it may be caused by the preparation of a debate competition recently , as it make my life full and more meaningful .


Moreover , tomorrow is HOLIDAY !!!! How good is it ^_^ I planned to swim tomorrow morning and maybe shopping in afternoon . But i still need some time to twist my brain on the debate title ... Whatever ^_^


Now only im glad that im single . Because i no need to use up my limited time to adhere to my boyfriend . I no need to complain about my boyfriend or annoyed by some small quarrel which have happened on one of my close friend .When , i need someone's shoulder to support my sadness, i will look forward to my best best friend .This best best friend is really a great and priceless friend that i never had before . I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have her as my best best friend ~~~ ^_^ Therefor , One is better than two !!!


Having improvement in my language skills is the other thing that worth to be happy . Although when i asked JunJiao about this question , he answered me :" Maybe you are but for me there have no any different lo! " Haha , quite a cruel comment ^_^ but suprisingly , i accept it with a smile . thats one of the things that i have learnt from the fall a month before . Ya, i think so ...


Occupy my life with homework is a really effective way to bring myself away from the pain . Taking some amazing photo will make the beautiful scene stop in my mind easily and thus pay more attention on the beauty of the world and life. Laugh loudly with my beloved friends and talk everything with them without any theme will drop down some precious scene in my blanket of memory . Listen to others more than protest their words . I must learnt to be a gentle girl instead of a hot-tempered bitch . i must learn to enjoy the disappointment in my life and try not to be too eager for triumph .



Im learning . Learning to live , learning to turn into a new leave. im trying to live a fullest life , and also a colorful young story about ME ~~~ × ^_^

p/s : Happy Holiday ~~~! tomorrow =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment