Friday, July 16, 2010

Its the time~~×


I have already fall out from my depression . I think .Everything seems to be different from now on .Im the chairman of the Counselling Club ...(Hurray!!!) Should i ? And i joined the Koperasi club also ,to be a salesgirl + cleaner in the recess time . Our stupid project will start soon ,yet ,we have to stay in the school until 2.30pm ...Damnly unacceptable actually ,but what to do?!


Maybe those hassle things are one of the important matter to clear my depression and disappointment .Its the time ,I think ...to have a new life and a new starting point , to start everything over .Its life ,we always end in the pain but start with the dream ... Isnt it?! ^_^ But unfortunately , i lost all my target ,dream and objective now .Everytime when i have the chance to have a wish , no even one wish will come across my mind . Thats weird ,and maybe sad ... I want nothing ,though , have nothing too....



Its the time ... So , what am i waiting for?! I should have forgot everything and create another ME ... Am i right?! erm... I dun think so ....××



p/s: Tomorrow is our Canteen Day!!! But food will make me fat die ... WHATEVER~~~ ^_^

pp/ss :there r three ppl that praise me in the school today !!! (they said im pretty...*.*) OMG~~~ How happy am i !!!!!!! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment