Saturday, July 3, 2010

A dream~~×


Im here but you cant read my tear at all ...
Its raining here but you cant feel my coolness at all ...
Its breaking into pieces but you cant heard the sound of crush at all...
I do not wish to yell or shout or cry at anyone , so i just stand still in the perfect silent corner , like a statue ... Im standing here , to tell every passer by my stupid and painful story... it mean nothing to anyone of the world actually ... so , im just looking forward to become clever enough , to relief myself and forget everything ...


Then , i will feel stupid and regret about my sadness before . I will tease myself to being so emo and behave like a crazy dog that keep barking to the wall ...
Everything will become a dream , or, a nightmare . Im still here , looking at myself ,speechless . The world is big enough to hide my dream and my feeling , but not enough to fill my emptiness .


Ya....emo again... SO WHAT!!! HAHA...im laughing to myself !

p/s: Good night , girl! Nice to meet you , nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment