Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Girl of Sun and Rain God ~~×


Again , dropping my tear quietly in front of the computer like a lost girl ... Those comments in my chat box were knocking on my heart and hold it strong with warm and love ... Thanks is not enough for those precious words so i could only say : " I love you guys!!! "


From Jiba (Yi Xuan) : we are LEO ! so we no need other light source or others gift ,because we would glow ourselves .WE ARE THE SUN ..... Ya... Im the sun ! I nearly forgot this pride of myself .I used to behave like this before but how about now ?! What am i doing? Raining ?!

From Neri :,You have the right to enjoy happiness too ! One day you'll have it too and it'll then be other people admiring or jealous-ing you cherrio yeahh ! Neri...i not really want someone to admire or jealous me la... But you are so energetic and sweet , like a girl (i meant a real young girl that doesnt like me...^^ ) And your simple words is just more than enough to clear all those negative things in my minds ...Really ! thats y i like your blog so much !!! ^_^ Keep it up !!!

from Jiba QingZhuang : 我生日的时候就算没有人记得,就算没有蛋糕,我也硬硬要拿蜡烛来吹...Thanks for providing me such a perfect way to celebrate my Birthday . Okay , i will accept those candles from you as my b'day present!!! You just make me laugh in tears when i read your message .... like an insane one sitting there and then cry plus laugh together ! I like your Jiba-ish badly and i really want to meet you !!! >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 255);">Mum Alicia :always rmb tat '我们都是公主'.. ^^ 我们都在用自己的方式幸福着。。 Im always so happy to have your comment here ... im glad that you r still following my blog ....*so touch * .... And you r the only one who said im a princess =.= ~~~ haha...... i want to be a queen though !!! ^_^


I think my Emo have became more serious as my tears secrete faster and more than before recently.... what am i doing ?!! its bad to lose my strong and tough personality . I need it urgently ! I am the girl of sun and Rain !!! i always comfort me by this kind of imaginary .... And i need a shoulder . I think . Im tired to be a strong and capable girl ... I have that image since im still in my standard 1 ... So What to do ?!

I will be alright , for sure .... Eamaleh ~~~ qingZhuang said this^_^

*She is the Princess i mentioned in my last post ...c , im always the one who catch their happy moment ...*


*The competition on Saturday*

p/s : HapPy jIBa's DAy ~~!!!to my beloved Jibas... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment