Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Its my August ~~×




I miss jibas and those day when we always do everything together BADLY ... Thats one of the things i worry about when i go through all the precious photos in my albums . I know i will drown in the old and passed happy life and memories again. because i love them ....


I have done the video which is the birthday present to MeiMei (teacher Teh Mei Lee). i used up almost 3 days to make this video ... OMG! its a bit to long for making a video but im still glad that i could finished it...Luckily, MeiMei like it so much ! ^_^ She sent a sweet and touch message for many of us and that undeniably ,a good feed back to my hard works ... Thanks god!!!


Y i said its my August ?! because i always feel better in this month and so do i now ... maybe i have more events in this month or maybe im LEO ...^^ you know what?!I feel like i have became wiser and mentally more mature now... At least i can bear and deal with someone bossy or too proud of himself ... Omg!!! you cant even think about how difficult it is ... its killing me!!!


ok... thats nothing special to write since im studying form 6 now and as we know ,Form 6 is a totally bore ,fixed and normal phrase that usually wasting our young and time . So , good bye , Good night and good August to you too !!! ^_^


p/s: Our headmaster wished me happy birthday on facebook yesterday !!! How glad am i!!! ^_^although its a bit earlier .... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment