Saturday, August 28, 2010

Working ... brain Stucking ... notes-eating~~×

I online too frequently recently. Not because of im so free but i have to do those research and booking things for our Langkawi Trip~~ Hehe...^_^

Next Monday, my first exam in Form 6 start.Everyone in my class like having a war with American or facing the end of the world...(hehe...hyperbola...)But me , still steam steam ,eating during the period and sleep when there is a free period...=.=... LOL...im ready to get the "Good" ranking in my class ...Watever...



But still i have to do something just to avoid the guilty feeling in me...T_T So, besides sticking my eyes on computer ,i worked very hard to key in the notes into my memory space in my brain too... Haha ,such a good girl huh?! Ya lah , a chinese idiom said that :适可而止... Why we have to work so hard to get number 1 or four flat in our exam ?! Nah~~~ the 12As girl is also steam steam now in form 6 what?! But the 10As or even 8As have flied to the matrix or got the JPA liao lo... =.= ...
p/s: hana, im not complaining la ...just joking with you guys ~~~ha.ha.ha , so funny ...=.=


So , what i really looking for is the TRIP !!!yay ~~~ to Langkawi !!! What should i wear huh?! And can i go there or eat that or try that?! How is the scenery there?! These are the only questions that i think about these day... ^_^haha ...

Okay lah... Just dun want to make my bloggy mossy so update a simple post here...Bye!=)

p/s: Beach ,Sun and sea ...Im coming to hug you guys~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment