Sunday, August 22, 2010

My officially 18th 's Day~~×

Hohoho~~~ im 18!!! i really felt so happy about the small and simple party that my friends held for me yesterday night....^o^And the presents are really great . Thanks for you guys who have wrote yours wishes in the booklet .I really appreciate it !Im really suprise when i go through the content and found so many people wrote in it!!! credit to Kahlen Neow , i really 猜到也不知道as you said ....hehe...Im still happy until now~~~ =)


And my Alicia mum made a great video for me too ! I really love it ,love it badly ! Especially this sentence :我们不会因为你的坚强独立,而忘了其实你也会害怕寂寞... Awwwww ~~~ you really know my mind and Thank you ~~~^^



Shhhhhhh ...tell you a secret here .I went to Tao lounge with my friends too ! We have beers but i swear i have just drank 2 cups of them and i found i really used to beers.... hehe....im happy because that was my first time and im glad to had my friends together too.... the singers there sang birthday song for me and also wished me too! Im like on top the moon !!!


Then today , 182 friends wish me via facebook !!! I have'nt been like this before in my life . Im shocked when i logged in to my account today and found out my account was full ! Really thanks to everyone who wished me ...I cant thanks to you guys individually but i really mean it , in my deepest heart ...T_T Thanks guys...

Furthermore , i got two angpaos from my grandma and my mum plus one Rocky snack from my young cousin... ^^ so warm and sweet huh?! hehe...

Im really super duper triper time infinity happy !!!! This will be the most memorable birthday in my life ! Im idiot ! How can i complaint so much some days before ?!I got those precious things!!! Okay,im freaking idiot ,i know....^_^


Thank you again and Happy Birthday to myself ~~~! Im officially 18 NOW ~~~! wahahahaahhahaahhaahahha............

No comments:

Post a Comment