Thursday, June 11, 2009

YEAH...Thats My Holiday!!!

Im happy now,cuz im just cum back from Amp Square at Sunway Carnival.I spend whole my afternoon wif my cousins n singing loudly n not sweetly...but unluckily,we spend aroundRM100++ ,n as datou said ,tats a handsome number,,,>.
































yesterday,i went 4 a party held at Wendy house .we reach there at 6 pm n nothing was ready so i yewyew,huiping n some young member take picture around the bigbig house...realy big...n then we hav BBQ...yeah...




































Then,tis morning i n my family went Apex near my school 2 hav a breakfast...it is quite expensive but taste OK lah...I felt happy wif tis ...^_^






























tats my activity recently,i very very like my holiday be like tis...At least im not wasting my holiday, n my young ,right/???Hope everyone olso can hav an happy holiday like me...HAPPY HOLIDAY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment